Thursday, April 21, 2011

"Happy..."

"Got my dreams, got my life, got my love
Got my friends got the sunshine above
Why am I making this hard on myself
When there's so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy?


~ Natasha Bedingfield ~ Happy ~
***


Hope is the belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life.  At times in our lives when things seem out of control, hope is what we have.


I have been exploring different modalities to support my healing process.  Engaging in meditations, reciting mantras, reading books and of course blogging has been therapeutic, very therapeutic.  I have realized that there are feelings that are low and others that are high.  And it is important to recognize the low feelings - feelings of fear, anger and sadness.  Most of us suppress these which can lead to imbalance, and illness.  When the body is in dis-ease, it is imbalanced.  It is important to believe that we have the ability to heal our bodies, bring it back to balance if we give it a real chance.


One of the modalities that has interested me is healing by the use of crystals.  My friend and healer, Jolene Tse http://www.coreporatecare.com/, guided me to these powerful healing stones.  Crystal therapy or healing is a form of vibrational medicine.  Crystals can be carried or worn on the person or placed in a location where their healing vibrations can be felt by whomever is nearby.  Each type of stone has its own unique talent.  You can intuitively choose which crystals to use by noticing which stones you are attracted to.  I have been given the following healing crystals from close friends:

  • Clear Quartz - power stone that harmonizes and balances; enhance energy and thoughts, and purify the spiritual, mental, and physical. It is associated with the crown chakra.
  • Amethysttone of unconditional love. It opens the heart chakra to all forms of love: self-love, family love, platonic love, and romantic love. It also brings gentleness, forgiveness, and tolerance
  • Hematite - this crystal is the most recommended stone for grounding and is associated with the Root Chakra, by encourages ones survival instincts and is centering. It is known to deflect negativity and restores equilibrium and stability.
  • Rose Quartzthis stone brings gentleness, forgiveness, compassion, kindness and tolerance. It raises one's self-esteem and sense of self-worth. It helps balance emotions and heal emotional wounds and traumas, even grief, bringing peace and calm and removes fears, resentments and anger.

Keep your heart and hands open and allow the appropriate healing crystals to find their way to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment