Wednesday, January 18, 2012

" Joints ... "


"I can feel it in my joints
It aches and creaks and
There's no point
In growing old
Oh this life I've made on my own
Is lonely with the love I've known
Where are you
Is where I want to be
Where are you"
~ Holly Miranda ~ Joints ~
***
Today I want to talk about joints ... yes that's right good old fashion joints.  I still remember the day when I tried to get out of bed only to fall hard on my bedroom floor.  I was 14 years old.  My parents were frantcially worried about what was causing my loss of mobility.  Openly they talked about if I had missed a vaccine, something, anything ... they feared the worse.  After an emergency visit to our family doctors office and routine tests, the diagnosis ... severe joint pain aka Arthritis.  Huh?  It didn’t make sense ... wasn’t arthritis an “old person’s” dis-ease ... my grandmother struggled with it and it hereditary as most of my aunts and mom lived with it.  So I bought into what the doctors told me ... the idea of a lifetime of one medication after another.
So what is Arthritis?  Arthritis means inflammation of the joint which may be caused by wear and tear, infection, injury or auto immune process.  Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis that affects the big joints in the body.  Rheumatoid arthritis initially destroys the connective tissue arond the joints before affecting the bone while gout is caused by elevated levels of uric acid in the body.  Unfortunately arthritis is still very present in our family ... luckily I have reversed this in my body while on the Gerson Therapy ... btw, now on week 45.  And although my primary intention is to fully recover from my cancer diagnosis, I can attest to minimal arthritic pain in my body after living with it for almost 30 years.
How?  Well the Gerson Therapy is so powerful as it naturally boosts your body’s own immune system to heal cancer, arthritis, heart dis-esae, allergies and many other degenerative dis-eases.  With the abundance of nutrients from fresh, organic juices consumed every day and superdoses of enzymes, minerals and nutrients, diseased tissue is broken down.  Plus the enemas aid in eliminating the lifelong buidup of toxins from the liver.  For me, the diagnosis of arthritis does not have to mean a lifetime of medication anymore.  
Regardless of the type of arthritis one suffers from, this therapy offers phenomenal relief ~ restoring joint function and enjoying a life free from pain.  For more information, have a read of “Defeating Arthritis, Bone and Joint Diseases” by Charlotte Gerson.









No comments:

Post a Comment