Thursday, November 14, 2013

" Man On The Moon ... "


Mott the Hoople and the game of Life ...
Andy Kaufman in the wrestling match ...
Monopoly, Twenty one, checkers, and chess ...
Mister Fred Blassie in a breakfast mess ...
Let's play Twister, let's play Risk ...
I'll see you heaven if you make the list ...

Now, Andy did you hear about this one?
Tell me, are you locked in the punch?
Andy are you goofing on Elvis? Hey, baby
Are we losing touch?

If you believed they put a man on the moon
Man on the moon
If you believe there's nothing up his sleeve
Then nothing is cool

~ R.E.M ~ Man On The Moon ~
***


I use to believe I think, therefore I am ... I am what I think, but what I am realizing is what I think is not always so great.  And instead of blaming the tricks and techniques for not working, I am realizing it is my core beliefs about myself.

So who really runs the show ... our subconscious mind has incredible power over our lives.  It leads us to take action that sabotage the best intentions of our conscious mind.  Our subconscious also tells all our the cells in our body how to live, breathe, grow, reproduce and die.  Our thoughts, whether consciously or subconsciously, transmit through our neural network to the rest of our body.  And what drives your subconscious ... your core beliefs.

Think about it ... there are times when we believe that no action will change the outcome ... we don’t have a core belief that we will become the person we want to be.  It simply depends on what you believe ... so so simple, but hard to practice.


WE are not a victims ... 
WE have power over our lives by controlling our beliefs and environment ...


I have written a great deal on the experience of dis-ease.  From my own health journey I have learned that your body tells you what your thoughts and beliefs are, regardless of what your conscious mind thinks.  If your life is full of things you don’t want, know that you’re living out some unwanted and unproductively beliefs.  The idea is if you don’t believe it, your body won’t manifest it.  This is hard to consider that you are solely responsible ... you and your core beliefs.

Identifying unwanted beliefs is a great place to start ... figure out what positive belief you can embed into your subconscious instead.  Challenging your core beliefs can be uncomfortable because to this point in your life, those have been the rules.  But ask yourself, what your life will be like in five, ten and twenty five years if you change your current belief about situation you are dealing with.  What will you have accomplished?  How will you feel about yourself?  Will you still be here?


Master your mind instead allowing your mind to master you ...


It IS a practice ... I am learning as I change my belief, I open myself up for a new one, perhaps one that supports my highest good.  I am learning to consider the feeling of pain in my old belief versus the pleasure waiting in my new beliefs.  It is taking all the courage and strength within me to challenge my patterning and programming, because it is all I know till now ... but as I create new pathways where I begin to re-wire my subconscious, my life is transforming and bringing closer to harnessing my power and living the life I am meant to live ... 





No comments:

Post a Comment