Tuesday, October 1, 2013

" Royals ... "


And we'll never be royals (royals).
It don't run in our blood
That kind of luxe just ain't for us.
We crave a different kind of buzz.
Let me be your ruler (ruler),
You can call me queen Bee
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule.
Let me live that fantasy.

Ooh ooh oh
We're bigger than we ever dreamed,
And I'm in love with being queen.
Ooh ooh oh
Life is great without a care
We aren't caught up in your love affair.

~ Lordes ~ Royals ~
***


What does 50 years, Cabos San Lucas, Family time, All Inclusive, Beach, Sunshine and Holidays have in common?  
A vacation after 2.5 years ...


Considering Russell and I had not been away since March 2011 in Tijuana at the Gerson Clinic, the idea of going away was a huge treat, but also brought on a great deal of anxiety.  How was I going to continue my modified therapy? Medications, Enemas, Strict Diet ... seemed like a very tall order.


Well thanks to my parents, they had pre-planned with General Manager Sergio Benitz and Sous Chef Javier.  Upon arrival to the resort, we were greeted by the two to discuss my dietary restrictions.  Initially through some discussions, it was well understood as to my dietary restrictions ... all organic, all vegetarian, no added salt, no added sugar (maple syrup is OK), & fresh juices.


So whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner, the Dreams Resort made no fuss and personally delivered every meal ... meals ranging from fresh fruit juices, fresh mangos & avocados, delicious greens, delicately poached eggs, homemade fresh bread, empanadas .... boy oh boy did I feel ROYAL!  And being someone who doesn’t like to make a fuss, be a bother, hates being high maintenance ... I just went with it and really enjoyed every moment.

The reality is that no matter where you go, anything is possible.  The Dreams Resort went above and beyond our expectations and truly made every meal wonderful.  Here are some photos of my amazing meals ... Bon Appetite!














No comments:

Post a Comment