Saturday, October 12, 2013

" Receive ... "


Today's all about me, all about how I'm feeling 
Today's all about me learning how, how to receive 
How to receive, 
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ...

I move on through offerings, I found exciting 
In this slow on list of words of understanding 
I give hard and fight hard and now I need to retreat 
I give out, dedicate and now I need to acknowledge me ...

Today's all about me, all about how I'm feeling 
Today's all about me learning how, how to receive 

~ Alanis Morissette ~ Receive ~
***


Although it is an innate skill, Most of us were never taught how to open and receive.  It has been conditioned out of us.  Yet it is never to late to experience love, joy and abundant aliveness that is our birthright according to The Law of Abundance.  And the abundance I am referring to is the experience of being tapped into Source Energy ... where all good things flow to us and nourishment from our hearts.

So to learn how to receive you have to become more aware of your personal dynamic for receiving.  We are always vibrating energy and what we focus attention on determines how we vibrate.  Like attracts Like ... so when we focus on our heart we draw all things that are in sync with expansive heart energy.  

Ironically, by the universal laws that govern all of us, abundance is already given ... dependent on our alignment with it.  An unlimited Source of everything we need or could ever want is available to us all the time.  


Awaken your own natural state and be open 
to receive what is already abundantly given to us ...




This past week I received an abundance of gifts ... gifts of love, compassion and support.  I realized that when I am aligned with The Law of Abundance, I then move in oneness with it.  I realized that when I am open to receiving, I then move in oneness with it.  And the only things that limits me is my beliefs in lack and limitations ... because what is left is the real me ... joyful, creative and loving.

You may be wondering what determines your experience of abundance or lack of it.  Look beneath the conscious mind.  Usually from a subconscious place we pull ourselves out of alignment due to what we focus on, what we accept, what we believe and if we think we are worthy.  When we search out our limited beliefs, bring them to the fore front and consciously release them we free ourselves of self-sabotage.

Personal Mantra: 
let go of the resistance and open up to the flow of love and abundance creates ... 







No comments:

Post a Comment