Wednesday, August 8, 2012

" Angel ... "


Spend all your time waiting
For that second chance
For a break that would make it okay
There's always one reason
To feel not good enough
And it's hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction
Oh beautiful release
Memory seeps from my veins
Let me be empty
And weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight

In the arms of an angel
Fly away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort there

~ Sarah McLachlan ~ Angel ~
***

When I was younger my friends use to laugh at me when I talked about angels.  I would tell them that we all have a guardian angel, and some of us had more than one if we were fortunate.  My friends use to humour me and ask me if I could see them, or if they were communicate with me.  I would play along, a bit embarrassed as to being the only one at that time who really believed in them.  Secretly I felt connected to them.  I still do to this day.

As foreign as it may sound to some, Angel Therapy is readily practiced.  Angel Therapy is based on the view that communicating with angels is the key to healing.  Therapists believe that to help heal their patients, we can get in touch with the angel who guides the patient in the right direction.

This type of therapy intends to bring you back to your spiritual path in a way that is non-threatening and non-judgemental.  And not to be confused with replacing your chosen faith, this is a non-denominational spiritual healing method that involves working with a person’s guardian angels and archangels, to heal and harmonize every aspect of life ... and helps you to more clearly receive Divine Guidance from the Creator and angels.

You may or may not believe ... but there are probably many events that cannot be explained, or people that have come into your life for a purpose, only to leave without a trace.  Perhaps it is a coincidence, or just is, but I believe we can feel their angelic presence enfolding, guiding and helping bring comfort, healing and wisdom to us even when we are not aware.

Personally, it has brought me comfort, knowing that the angels are always there, offering their protection and bringing in the love and joy that surrounds us.  The sessions I have experienced have empowered me to be able to manifest what I truly want.



No comments:

Post a Comment