Monday, April 16, 2012

" Help ... "


Help, I need somebody
Help, not just anybody
Help, you know I need someone, help
Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round
Help me get my feet back on the ground
Won't you please, please help me
~ The Beatles ~ Help ~
***

This blog is a collection of thoughts, experiences and emotions about my natural, wholistic journey beating cancer.  I am not a physician, nor legally able to tell you how to cure yourself of cancer.  What I choose to share is what works for me, so please take it for what it’s worth.

Today’s post stems from a conversation this past weekend with a friend.  A friend that is facing the possibility of an “official” diagnosis.  I felt like I was looking in the mirror, understanding the flooding of emotions that are all too consuming.  
For her and others facing cancer, here what I suggest ...
Tip #1: Let go of your prognosis.  Being given an expiry date is damaging on all levels ... emotionally, physically and spiritually.  I believe expert practitioners should be prohibited from delivering death statements.  People all over the world have cured themselves of cancer ... you have the option to believe and it is critical to your survival you do so.
Tip #2: Maximize your nutrition.  You are what you digest.  Currently, I am vegan, meaning my diet is plant-based and I have cut out all meat, poultry, seafood, eggs, and dairy.   Studies have shown that a diet high in animal products and dairy, which is full of hormones and saturated fat, can cause cancer ... while organic, vegan diets can help prevent and even reverse it.  
According to The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, "People consuming a low-fat vegetarian diet tend to have higher levels of natural killer cells, which appear to make the immune system more effective in destroying tumors."
Tip #3: Invest in a quality juicer.  Digesting food, even healthy food, can be taxing to the body.  Juicing and proper food combinations minimize the load on the body, easily allowing it to assimilate nutrients and spend its energy on healing.  

Tip #4: Coffee Enemas.  As unpleasant as this may sound, coffee enemas are a necessity for the very ill because the liver may be too weak to rid the body of toxins.  As tumors are broken up and absorbed by the body, they also create toxins. If I were carrying a heavy toxic load and my body could not eliminate the toxins, I would die due to a overburdened, toxic liver.  (My Gerson Therapy schedule, prescribed by a medical doctor, decides my frequenty and duration based on my illness and toxicity level.  Consult with a supporting physician whenever engaging in a new protocol).  

Tip #5: Seek a professional natural treatment Of course I am an advocate for the Gerson Therapy, yet there are many clinics in Mexico and Europe that are governed by medical doctors and use exceptional natural ways to treat and cure cancer.  My journey has allowed me to connect with many people who have successfully treated their illnesses.  Research these places and search one that you feel comfortable with.
Tip #6: Do what you love to do.  Cancer is a sign telling you that you are not doing what you love.  Loud and clear.  I started to modify my life by doing things that bring me joy and comfort.  Resulting in an abundance of blessings during a very difficult and challenging time.  View this sign as an opportunity to make the rest of your life, the best of your life.






No comments:

Post a Comment