Sunday, February 22, 2015

" Conscious ... "


“ Now, that I'm here
breaking my relationship with time and space
watching my life through the milky glasses of a window
now it all becomes so clear
If I had the opportunity to smell
the enchanted wind of a spring flower
I would take a deep breathe
to relax ... 

Now, that I'm here
breaking my relationship with time and space
watching my life through the clear glasses of a window
I get aware of the small things which are least the greatest
I left my life
my physical form of life behind
I realize my blunted and senseless way of life
I should have lived my life much more conscious “

~ Kai Tracid ~ Conscious ~ 
***



Most of our conscious choices originate from fear.  We limit ourselves in response to these underlying fears.  When an opportunity to do something outside of our comfort zone, we speak how amazing it would be to just “go for it”, yet we also tell ourselves that it would probably be best to just keep doing what we are doing.  We sabotage our growth into new directions and cultivate a sense of stagnation.


Could we be happier taking more risks?  
Could we gain some satisfaction in trying something new? ... 



When we find that the things we use to do, that gave us contentment, are no longer satisfying, it’s time to make that change.  There is a sense of transition, perhaps outgrowing the old.  And graciously we know that with new endings there are always new beginnings.  



Challenging your limiting beliefs is a great place to start.  Ask yourself if your choices are supporting your intentions or someone else’s expectations?  

Full of excitement and fear, eagerness and anxiety and every other emotion to fill in the gaps, when we make a conscious choice, we take a stand.  And sometimes the reactions and their residual effects creep in.  So, rather than allowing them to feed your self-doubt, consider them as signs along your path.  Use them as a tool for adjustment.  Consider them a blessing rather than a hurdle.




Choosing to live a conscious life is not something you do just once ... it is a way of living.  And thankfully, it is simply thinking about everything you do and say.  Because it matters.  

It is easy to live life on autopilot and do what we always do because that’s what we are use to doing.  Yet it is more fulfilling to live the life we have the potential to experience.  And that choice is always available to us.




No comments:

Post a Comment